International Team captain Greg Norman made a puzzling decision to select the terribly out of form Adam Scott as one of his captains picks for the upcoming Presidents Cup. Here’s why:
- He thought he could teach him about dating a tennis player and tell him what love really means to them.
- Camilo needs a wing man.
- Burberry need to show off their new winter collection.
- Two words: Ana Ivanovic.
- Robert Allenby threatened to quit if he didn’t.
- He thought he had to make picks for the opposition team.
- Fred Couples told him to.
- He’s Australian. Wouldn’t you?
- He’s hot.
- Anna Rawson wasn’t eligible.
Leishman Lager to be distributed across Australia
Golf Australia Magazine's list of Australia's best par-3 golf holes
3 Australian golf courses feature on list of world's top-100 best short golf courses
PGA Tour 2K21 review: Video game golf returns with best release in years
Min Woo Lee joined fellow European Tour golfers for a 100ft Putt Challenge