If any of these are familiar, you might want to think about playing a little quicker.
10 signs you might be a slow golfer
- A shadow moved across your line.
- Kevin Na just played through.
- Your playing partner’s have played through.
- Masters rules officials are following you around.
- Greenkeepers are re-mowing the greens.
- All your woods are petrified.
- Your caddy brings his own lunch… and dinner.
- It’s dark.
- It’s the only time your wife heckles you with: ‘You’re taking too long!’
- At the 2012 Club Championship, you won the 2011 Club Championship.
Leishman Lager to be distributed across Australia
Golf Australia Magazine's list of Australia's best par-3 golf holes
3 Australian golf courses feature on list of world's top-100 best short golf courses
PGA Tour 2K21 review: Video game golf returns with best release in years
Min Woo Lee joined fellow European Tour golfers for a 100ft Putt Challenge