An edited and revamped post which was originally published on Aussie Golfer in late 2008.
7 signs you’re an Aussie golf tragic
- You take a rake to the beach to smooth over your own footprints.
- When you hear the words “plus-fours”, you immediately think: Rodger Davis.
- You kinda wished Greg Norman had never got in contention in the 2008 British Open.
- A mates golf game has deserted him. You now call him IBF.
- You really believe the newspaper articles telling us how this year is Australia’s best chance of winner at Augusta.
- You mark your ball with a VB bottle top.
- You’ve taped up one side of the golf ball to see if you can get it to swing.
Danny Lee six-putts from four-feet, slams putter, withdraws with wrist injury
Justin Thomas leads US Open: First round video highlights
US Open caddie gives hilarious tour of dodgy motel room
US Open at Winged Foot looks like it will be brutal for everybody
Rewatch Geoff Ogilvy's 2006 US Open victory at Winged Foot