For the Internationals to win, and for me to win my Presidents Cup wager with One Eyed Golfer, here’s 10 things which need to happen.
- Angel Cabrera, Camilo Villegas and Retief Goosen need to turn it around fast. None have won a match yet.
- Retief needs to confuse everybody on every hole. Not just the 18th.
- Someone tell Y.E. Yang he can lift any golf bag he wants if he wins.
- All Internationals need to show the grit of Robert Allenby.
- Some famous International basketballer needs to be flown in to counter the useless assistant role of Michael Jordan. Say it with me, Yao Ming.
- We need some of our own rowdy, raucous and potentially match changing International golf fans in the gallery. Do they exist?
- Steve Stricker needs to miss a putt.
- Adam Scott and Geoff Ogilvy must win. We care down here and there’s a grief train coming.
- Tim Clark needs to play two matches at once.
- Greg Norman may need to play.
Sunday singles match-up’s
Camilo Villegas v Hunter Mahan
Stewart Cink v Adam Scott
Mike Weir v Justin Leonard
Anthony Kim v Robert Allenby
Geoff Ogilvy v Steve Stricker
Sean O’Hair v Ernie Els
Ryo Ishikawa v Kenny Perry
Zach Johnson v Tim Clark
Y.E. Yang v Tiger Woods
Lucas Glover v Vijay Singh
Retief Goosen v Phil Mickelson
Jim Furyk v Angel Cabrera